Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Introduction

Hello my name is Sarah Wall,
I am going to school to be a Dental Hygienist it's challenging but I know that I can do it. I enjoy college reading 101. I like to write about things that I am passionate about and have enjoyed learning in this class. In this class I hope to accomplish good and proper ways of writing. I want my papers to flow and be easily understood. I typically hate English classes but I like that in this class it is different than a typical English class. I think that I will do great in this class and learn new things. I hope that I can enjoy reading again because I used to read all the time and I think with having to read a lot in this class will get me back to what I used to enjoy doing.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you will find your love of reading again. As we get busy in life, it can be hard to find time to truly enjoy reading a great story/book. Even as a Reading Instructor and someone who loves to read, this is difficult for me as well. I hope that starting this blog journey will also help you with building a love for writing and sharing your words with your audience. I am looking forward to reading your blog posts this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Storytelling

What makes for a great movie?   Well the answer to that is having a good hook that captures the viewers.   What is a hook? “It is simply a...